Salvage your credit record and start a renewed debt free life
We are here to help protect your assets, deal with your credit providers and take the financial pressure off you. Our debt consultants frequently deal with all the major credit providers and have a fantastic success rate when it comes to reducing our clients’ monthly debt repayments.
How debt consolidation can help you?
- We consolidate your debt repayments into one affordable monthly instalment.
- You determine the amount of your monthly debt repayment.
- You pay only what you can afford & retain sufficient funds for living expenses.
- We’ll reduce your current interest rates.
- We can help you even if you are over-indebted, blacklisted or have a bad credit record.
- Our free debt assessments are fully confidential.
- We are fully compliant with the National Credit Act & NCR registered.
- We help to provide protection against all creditors
How can we assist?
Below is an example of how we can reduce your monthly debt repayments into a single, consolidated repayment amount for all your debt. You determine what you can afford to pay!
- Property Bond
- Vehicle Finance
- Unsecured Debt
- R 9,260.16 p/m
- R 5,272.68 p/m
- R 10,641.97 p/m
- R 25,174.81 p/m
- R 6, 853.26 p/m
- R 3,385.92 p/m
- R 2,401.34 p/m
- R 12, 640.52 p/m
- R 2,406.90 p/m
- R 1,886.76 p/m
- R 8,240.63 p/m
- R 12,534.29 p/m
Why partner With Debt Solvers?
- We ensure our clients receive personalised attention
- We keep our promises and provide expert advice with a clear plan of action
- We are responsive and efficient.
- We are committed to helping our clients find the best solution for their unique circumstances.
- We are passionate about our business
- We have your best interest in mind and negotiate the best deal for you.
- We value confidentiality and will treat your personal information with respect.
We are a registered debt counsellor with the National Credit Regulator.
Section 86 of the national credit act 34 of 2005 entitles an over-indebted consumer to apply at a registered debt counsellor to be placed under debt review. The consumer’s rights are strictly protected in terms of the provisions of the act and the consumer is entitled to a monthly reduction in debt obligations in order to ensure that essential living costs can be afforded by the consumer. Consumer rights are specifically protected by the act and entitles the consumer to a fair and reasonable debt re-arrangement plan.